Pages

AirCard Exactly Faster Than Dial-up

Bookmark and Share
aircard
AirCard is my favorite method to access internet because with aircard, I can access internet anywhere if cell phone signal is available. I am sure you may be wondering how fast your computer is connecting to the Internet for uploading and downloading.
Some products easily display your access speed by virtual speed meter. My Aircard products software allows me to run statistics about my access speed. Another way to check your speed, you can use speedtest.net tools. Just visit the site and run a quick test.

United States map will pop up on your laptop, notebook, or desktop screen, show several locations of servers. Select one server that closest to you and wait for the test. You will see graphics like a car dashboard, with a “speedometer” that moves as your top internet access speed is discovered. The first test check your aircard download speed, and then test is repeated for check your aircard upload speed.

My aircard showed my downloading speed at 721kbps. I repeated the test later and my aircard showed my internet speed run at 921kbps. Absolutely, my aircard give me high speed internet access than dial-up connection, which usually connected at 28kbps.

My aircard showed my uploading speed at 228kbps. With this connection, you can upload photos, videos, or music easily. Aircard bringing high speed internet connection and allowed us to enter the future :).


Related Posts by Brands

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment