Pages

Aircard VS Dial-Up Connection

Bookmark and Share
aircard
Aircard VS dial-up may be interesting article. Few days ago, I recently switch from slow internet connection to a faster internet connection. Yes, I switch from dial-up to aircard. Please check my reviews about difference aircard and dial-up below.
  • My aircard showed my connection speed up to 3.1Mbps anywhere I am get online. This is a massive increase over my dial-up connection, where I live connected between 24 Kbps and 24 Kpbs.
  • Aircard allows me to online anywhere, in my car, side of river when I am fishing, etc.
  • When I’m in range of a cell phone tower, I no longer have to look for a restaurant or hotel that has Wi-Fi. I have high speed internet access through my aircard.
  • Aircard allows me to upload my large documents instantly. When I was using dial-up, I am not sure to upload large files.
  • Dial-up is much cheaper than aircard.  Dial-up cost me $10.00/month. However, aircard was $25.00 to install, and the service plan cost me $60/month through Alltel.

Related Posts by Brands

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment